The following Terms and terms cover all the important aspects of how we interact with your data and offer our services.
In general, and in non-lawyer speak: we take your privacy seriously. WE DON’T WANT YOUR INFORMATION. We’ve specifically designed Sleep Noise to require very little information exchange and storage between us and the user (for example your user account does not require an email address or password and contains no personally identifiable information about you).
If there’s something in our Terms or terms that you don’t think is in alignment with this general philosophy please let us know. We spend a lot more time writing code and music than we do writing legalese.
If you need help or have questions, please email us at email@example.com
Mobile App Terms
This Terms governs your use of the software application Sleep Noise (“Application”) for mobile devices that was created by Wang Beibei. The Application is a Basic description of the app (features, functionality, and content).
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is not required. In the course of using the Application you may provide to us (a) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (c) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as sound mixes and mix preferences. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and required notices.
Does the Application collect precise real-time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
This Terms may be updated from time to time for any reason. We will notify you of any changes to our Terms by posting the new Terms here. You are advised to consult this Terms regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes.
By using the Application, you are consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in this Terms now and as amended by us.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com
The use of the Sleep Noise software is subject to the terms and conditions of the Sleep Noise software license set out below and by using the software in any way (including downloading or launching the software) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Sleep Noise Software Terms and Conditions
1. The Sleep Noise software (“the software”) is licensed (and, for the avoidance of doubt, not sold) to you on a non-exclusive basis for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose nor for the benefit of any third party and all rights of ownership in the software (including copyright which is protected by national laws and international treaty) are reserved by and belong to Wang Beibei.
2. You may not resell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or supply copies of the software (including any nap program or part of a program comprised in the software or downloaded from it) to any other party nor assign subcontract or in any way make over the benefit of this license to any other party nor may you make copies of, modify, decompile, adapt, translate, attempt to reverse engineer or discover the internal workings of, or otherwise exploit the software.
3. The software and related documentation are provided on an “as is” basis and without representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose whether imposed by law or otherwise implied all of which are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to satisfy yourself independently that the software is suitable for your use of same before you use it.
5. Any liability of the Licensor for any defect in the software shall be limited to the price paid by you for the license to use same and, for the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall the Licensor be liable for any incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (and related costs and expenses) resulting from the use or inability to use the software or related documentation.
6. “Sleep Noise” is owned by Wang Beibei and this license does not give you any rights to (and you shall accordingly not) use the name for any purpose whatsoever.
7. You acknowledge you have read and understood the safety warning. If you are in doubt you should consult your doctor/physician before you use the Sleep Noise product. You must not use the Sleep Noise product when driving, operating machinery, or at any time when full alertness is required
我們會使用 cookie 分析網站流量，並為您最佳化網站的使用體驗。您接受我們使用 cookie，即表示您的資料會和其他使用者的資料進行整合。